As a busy mom of four - the older my kids get the crazier our life gets! A new year always means more appointments, dance classes, swimming lessons, play dates, and mama dates! I am also totally suspect to the fact that with each baby I had, a small portion of my short term memory evaporated into thin air. I'll admit it, I have to set six different alarms in my phone to remind me of various bus drop off and pick up times. Pass the ginkgo biloba please!
For years now I have been on the obsessive hunt to find the perfect planner. Google calendars don't cut it for me, way too little customization and it just didn't speak my language. I'd constantly thumb through several at office supply stores, target, you name it! Us moms we need space, more space! From meal planning to Christmas lists, the lined more columns the better! Erin Condren life planners = Life made! (Now if only I could set an alarm on things in my EC planner…)
People ask me all the time 1. You really prefer a paper planner versus virtual? 2. Wow, the price! Is it worth it? The answer to both is heck yes!
- Adorable packaging!
- Took about a week and a half from ordering to my front door.
- Gorgeous vibrant colors and patterns from page one to page 238.
- Quick reference for important reoccurring dates such as birthdays and anniversaries.
- VERY customizable - Duration, photos, text stickers, photo stickers, and more!
- Thick durable outter covers that hold up against, well, a lot. (milk, cluttered purses, toddlers, etc…)
- Tabbed two-page monthly glance with inspirational quote, large spaces and lined side columns.
- As a blogger I use the side columns to list upcoming posts ideas and also locations for appointments.
- Weekly layout with large morning, day, and night spaces. Lined columns as well as lined footer spots perfect for meal planning, cleaning schedules, or daily goals.
- I prefer not to be contained to tiny time slots which aren't always applicable to my daily going ons.
- I use the footer area for meal planning, Elf shenanigans (in December), calls I need to make that day or emails I need to address.
- A HUGE lined + blank page section.
- This is a blogger, crafter, diy'ers dream! Since I practically slumber with my planner I can scoop it up in the middle of the night and jaunt down any brilliant idea I just dreamed up.
- When I have a big shopping list it goes here! I always have my planner with me anyway and it props perfectly on top of my purse in the child seat. (You know, when I am lucky enough to shop alone.)
- Durable pocket folder and thick plastic zippered pouch.
- I like to use these to keep invites, groupons, etc and then reference that i've stored them there along with noting their date/expiration in the appropriate calendar.
- Your new planner comes with a $10 off coupon to use on your next purchase!
- It is a little bulky and on the heavier side.
- An excuse to buy a new bigger purse?
- …I mean, that's really it!
With shipping and handling it runs about $58 - Priced a little above others you might find out there but in my opinion they won't be comparable. A good planner can be invaluable to a busy person. I use my planner every day and then some. It's like having an adorable personal assistant for less then five dollars a day!
Can't wait? I have $10 for you right now! Sign up here and you'll receive $10 to spend anywhere on erincondren.com!